About warranty terms
- If this product malfunctions during the warranty period under normal use in accordance with the precautions and installation instructions, it will be repaired free of charge.
- If the product malfunctions during the warranty period and needs to be repaired, please bring the warranty card to the dealer where you purchased the product.
- In the following cases, the product will be replaced for a fee.
- If the warranty card is not presented, the product will be replaced for a fee.
If you do not present your warranty card, or if you have lost it.
- If the warranty card has been altered.
- Malfunction caused by the customer’s intentional or negligent act.
- Malfunction due to improper use or usage.
- Malfunction caused by disassembly, repair, or harness modification.
Malfunction caused by lightning, fire, pollution, earthquake, wind, flood, or other natural disaster.
- Failures caused by abnormal voltage or other factors external to the use of the product.
- Any other reason found that does not warrant a free replacement.
In no event will the warranty cover failure due to water damage.
If you wish to replace this product in accordance with the above warranty provisions, please follow the instructions below.
- Please contact your dealer to request a replacement, or send the product directly to us at your own expense.
- Please attach the warranty card and a note explaining the problem with the product.
- Please use a delivery method that keeps a record of the transportation of the product.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss of the product during transportation.
Installation of this product requires specialized skills. The product generates high voltage when turned on, which can be dangerous. Installation should be performed at a dealer, maintenance shop, or electrical parts dealer with maintenance qualifications and a Class 2 auto mechanic or higher.
The warranty does not cover any labor charges related to installation or removal of the product.